Do you have your product numbers and quantities on a list or in a spreadsheet? Our copy-and-paste ordering pad might be just what you've been waiting for. This article will get you up to speed on how to use the option.
1. Be sure you are logged into your account.
2. Click on the Quick Order link in the upper right corner of your screen.
3. Find the copy-and-paste scratchpad.
4. Note the required format: SKU (that's the product number), Comma (the punctuation mark), and Quantity.
5. Format your spreadsheet or list. (If you are working with a spreadsheet, a separate column for the comma works well.)
6. Copy and paste the information onto the scratchpad area. (It won't be pretty, but it will work.)
7. Click the "Add To Cart" button to put all of the items in your cart.
Ta-da! Done and DONE.
Still have questions about copy-and-paste ordering? Email Joan Van Veen for support: email@example.com