Browsing and drop-down boxes can be great for locating a product you need - but what if you already have your product numbers and know exactly what you want to order?
You may have already tried our Quick Order feature, but we have improved the form. In our previous form, you had to add items one by one. It could be tedious. And if you had added rows and then made a mistake on an item, you had to start all over. Tedious times TEN.
This article will take you step-by-step through our new and tedium-free Quick Order form.
1. Make sure you are logged into your account.
2. Click on the Quick Order link in the upper right corner of your screen.
3. Get ready to list your product numbers (called "SKU" numbers) on the Quick Order form.
4. Enter the SKU numbers on the list and adjust the quantities with the arrow buttons.
5. Correct any errors. (Errors will be highlighted for you in red, and you can correct your mistakes without losing your list.)
6. Add your list of items to your cart and you are done!
Questions about Quick Order? Email Joan Van Veen for support: email@example.com